Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2017

Questions

Hello,

Yes, I write this post in English today, because I want to speak directly with that readers, where are not from Germany or Austria.

When I have a view on the statistic I always see that the most views are from China, Germany and United States.

In Numbers:

China
584
Germany
179
United States
107
Portugal
52
France
8
Austria
6
Switzerland
6
Bulgaria
5
Egypt
3
Singapore
3

This numbers are for this week. 

So my question is. are you satisfied with the google translator I have in this web blog, where you can translate the text in your mother tongue, or do you prefer that I write this blog in English?

As you can imagine, I want to make you feel as comfortable as possible on my web blog. 

A few posts I can write in English and German, but if I have long texts, it could be a bit difficult to write in both languages. And to have two seperated blogs, I can't handle. I'd tried it last year.

Now, dear Chinese and Americans, it is up to you, if you feel more comfortable with an English text or using the translator on the right.

Let me know, in the comments below.

Regards,

Rea

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Liebe, nette, sachliche Kommentare sind immer gern gesehen... Bedenkt aber, dass ich es mir vorbehalte unsachgemäße, beleidigende Kommentare zu löschen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...